Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fin


Currently addicted to this song: Anxiety - Black Eyed Peas. It's so perfect.

Anyways, I have little to say. I've been doing well on the eating front - I went to a little hang-out-and-chat party with some people on Friday night. There was a MASSIVE garbage bag full of halloween candy on the table and Coke and cookies. I had a Coke Zero and a tootsie roll lolli, which - considering the temptation - I was rather proud of.

Didn't do si wonderfully today - there were some cookies, chips and pop at the volunteer meeting. I had a cookie and some chips, no pop though. I did, however, walk home from the train station, which isn't even 100cals but w/e it's something.

I was way out of it all day today. Did nothing. Stared at the computer and TV screen hoping breathing burnt calories... I realised I've had about 24hrs of sleep since last Sunday. Oops. Anyways, on that note, I'm off.

More tomorrow. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration