Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Apple and Orange

I've been listening to Fionna Apple constantly. Her videos are so triggering to me for some reason, yet her lyrics are comforting.

I'm exhausted from school and work and drama and douchebags. One of my friends brothers nearly beat her to unconciousness last night. So, now, I'm scared for her and for two of my guy friends who are protecting her. Two other friends are going at it for who knows whatever reasons.

Weight is still too high, I feel even worse because of mother nature's monthly "LOL".

I shit you not, people hate me now. I don't know why. I get looks, snide comments. It's pissing me off. I have to stop turning to the razor. Maybe it's time to turn to something else.

1 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

I've never watched a video by Fiona Apple, and the only song i know is Paper Bag. Hmmm. I shall have to look more of her music and videos up.
Starvation is just as good as the razor; remember that, love.

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration