Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gaining motivation

Ever had one of those days where you wake up totally exhausted, but jittery to get things done? That's me right now. I think it was because I dreamed of school and homework and university...

I don't have much interesting to say here, besides the fact that yesterday I was down at 140 again - which is good, even though I don't feel like 140, it was a happy moment. I've started exercising again, thank god.

I was actually pretty dang proud of myself yesterday. Calorie intake was at normal human being level, but I didn't binge once, nor did I go all-out on Turkey and Thanksgiving carbs. Even avoided the awful cheese sauce :)

Next step, Halloween. oh god.

So, now, I am going to start the mountain of homework I haven't touched in my 4 days off. It should be... interesting. I'm also going shopping today, which will be frightening because I certainly don't feel my prime. Maybe I'll focus on shoes. [EDIT - Avoided shopping due to post-nekkid viewing of myself induced panic attack. Yay. More time for homework. ]

Anyways, hope everyone has a good Tuesday. I'm considering fasting tomorrow... anyone want to join me?

1 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

Good job. You're doing really great. Halloween shouldn't be too hard. Just focus on fun and costumes and you'll forget all about the junk food. It works for me anyway. Stay strong and good luck on your fast.

Post a Comment

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration